APK files are designed for the Android platform, while iOS operating systems utilize IPA files. Attempting to install an APK on an iOS device is unfeasible due to platform incompatibility. However, if you’re interested in installing an APK on an iPhone, you have two options: utilize the jailbreaking process or obtain a specialized APK version intended for iOS.
Nonetheless, the recommended method involves using an APK version tailored for iOS. Here are the sequential steps to achieve this:
- Download the APK file you wish to install in IPA format.
- Install Cydia Impactor and sign in using your Apple account to access the IPA file.
- Connect your iPhone to either a Windows or macOS computer.
- Launch the Cydia Impactor application.
- Within the app, insert the previously downloaded IPA file, which corresponds to the iOS equivalent of the desired APK file.
- Re-sign your Apple ID, then tap on the ID to initiate the IPA file installation process.